Bidston Village Primary School has in place a large number of policies that set out the principles and procedures by which we ensure the best for the pupils in school.
These policies are reviewed on a regular basis by the Governing Body, Headteacher and Staff.
Our school is a Rights Respecting School. As such we uphold the rights of each and every child. Article 3 (best interests of the child) The best interests of the child must be a top priority in all decisions and actions that affect children.
Below are the word or PDF files for some of our current policies. The list is currently being updated and added to.
- Managing Aggressive Visitors to School Policy.pdf
- SAFEGUARDING policy updated March 2018.pdf
- Behaviour Policy.pdf
- Parent Code of Conduct Policy.pdf
- English Policy.docx
- Handwriting and Presentation Policy 2014.docx
- Volunteer and Students Policy-Agreement and induction form.pdf